Easier to see what we sell.


Scroll down a bit to see our items. So you don't need to keep

scrolling down to see what we sell (:

Sales ! Till 25 DEC.

Fred Perry Inspired Backpack-$11
Envelope Clutch-$9.30
Connector Ring-$4
Foldable Water Bottle-$2.50
Roulailai Wallet ( Box Wallet )-$8
Mood Ring-$2
Card Wallet-$4.50
Tap Watch-$4.50
Inspired Supra Shoes-$23 ( without shoebox )
Cosmetic Pouch-$3.50
Envelope Wallet-$5.50
Slim.P Wallet-$7
* All caps at 10! Waiting time is 1 month or lesser.
** Only buy if you can wait. My supplier is NOT a scammer. Take supplies from her TIMELESS of times.

Monday, November 26, 2012

I'm BACK.

            Whew! Took a super long break to concentrate on my O levels. Finally.. It's over! To CELEBRATE, I've ADDED MORE items and GREATLY REDUCED the prices!!

*New items: Skull Clutch, Floral Backpacks ETCETC
**Reduced prices: Envelop Wallet decreased from $6.80 to $6!!
Slim P. Wallet decreased from $8.70 to $7.50
Roulailai  Wallet decreased from $8.70 to $8.20 AND MORE!! 

Do support me yea? (: Do take a look at my facebook too if here's too messy.
URL:http://www.facebook.com/chooseandpay.blogshop

Just click and start shopping! 

Anything in doubt just SMS me at 92397917.

No comments:

Post a Comment